People are playing and talking about In Blood! It’s really cool to see other people experience a game we have been working so hard on, so we thought we’d share some of the links we’ve managed to collect of people talking about the game, or playing it. We’re really thankful so many people have helped us promote so check them and their content out!!Continue reading “In Blood Around The Web”
We are holding a Fan Art contest during the Kickstarter month! We’d love to see any of your artistic impressions of our characters, regardless of skill/art experience! Prizes will be awarded to the winner, and if enough people participate we will have runner-up prizes as well.
What you want to do:
2. Upload the fan art to the game’s respective steam pages (linked above!).
(note: if you don’t own the games on Steam you can send the art to us and we can upload it for you! We will credit you of course. For As We Know It and In Blood you can upload if you download the free demo.)
3. email us at: ScribbleGamesVN [at] gmail [dot] com or tag/DM Elan on Twitter @PMscenarios with a copy of your fan art and how you’d like to be contacted if you win, and how you’d like to be credited when we showcase you on Twitter/Instagram. (Twitter/Instagram handles so we can tag you are encouraged, but not required.)
Contest takes place July 03 – August 03
- A sticker sheet for Pinewood Island, As We Know It, and In Blood(coming soon).
- A steam key for Pinewood Island, As We Know It and In Blood (when it releases).
- All of the desktop wallpapers for my 3 games! 2 from Pinewood Island, 4 from As We Know It, and 10 from In Blood wallpapers(coming soon).
- The PDF art book for As We Know It and In Blood(coming soon)
- A special mention in In Blood as a ‘previous worshipper’ (You can provide any first name you like, if you don’t want to use your own. Must not be offensive or derogatory.)
- A handwritten thank you for your fan art from Jaime to you!
We will ship anywhere in the world, however there are some areas that may have shipping restrictions due to COVID so there could be delays. This will only apply to physical rewards though!
- It must be fan art from one of the above 3 games
- It must be uploaded to the game’s steam page under ‘Artwork’ (Though we can do this for you, see above)
- You must email/DM us so I know how to contact you and credit you.
- It does NOT have to be brand new fan art. If you’ve drawn fan art previously but have not uploaded it to steam, go ahead and submit!
- Multiple submissions are accepted, but will not increase your chance of winning.
- You can share and post the image wherever you like, We do not own any rights to your drawing. We only ask to post it on Twitter/Instagram and we would like to credit you. We’re happy to post anonymously if requested as well. We can also post it to Steam for you, with your permission and upon request.
The winner will be chosen based on who best captures the spirit and mood of the character and world of the game, art skills are not considered. If enough people enter we will add runner-up prizes.
Where to find us:
A group of students, their Professor and his T.A. arrive on a secluded island for a 4 week long science program. The plan is to study the natural flora on the island while earning double the credit.
This is interrupted when the Professor is killed after an impromptu beach party. When they try to call for help they find that the phones do not work. There is no boat, and no way to contact the mainland.
A charter boat isn’t set to arrive for them until the 4 weeks are over.
You must decide where to focus your energy, and who to focus it on. Mistakes can be deadly.
Some of the students start to crack under the pressure. Try to survive and solve the murder while potentially indulging in romance.
- 3 male romance options
- A romance-free friendship route with Susan
- customizable protagonist
- Over 20 endings
- 10 achievements
- 16 CG illustrations
- Original music
- Over 55K words long
Why you should make them, and what they are.
A press-kit is something that a lot of indie developers do, in fact it is something a lot of businesses do. It is basically a tidy way to package information that you would like to announce, and then give to ‘press’. There are a ton of amazing resources out there about press-kits, but, if you have no idea what they are or why you should bother this post will be for you!
Why should I make one? I’m just a small visual novel developer?Continue reading “Visual Novel Press-Kits”
This page contains major spoilers for In Blood!
Elan and me recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Kaiju of Digital Diversity for our work on As We Know It.
Be sure to check out their other great articles and interviews!
Content Warning: This project may require VAs to say violent, abusive, cruel, sexual lines and contains upsetting content. Please be aware of this, and comfortable with this going forward.
Must be over 21, no exceptions.
~ Auditions Are Now Closed ~
I’m happy to announce an upcoming mobile game: End Of Summer!
A lot of bad things happen at once, and you find yourself trying to take control of a life that has run off without you. While trying to piece everything back together again you receive news that an obscure relative has died, and that they left you an old rundown house. With nothing better to do you pack up what’s left of your life and head out to the tiniest backwoods place you’ve ever set eyes on. Home to more churches than stop signs, and hotter than hell, you try to make this weird nosy new place your home.
Soon work on the house will end, and then you’ll need to make up your mind; will you stay in this town, or will you take to the road again?
And will one of the four people you’ve become acquainted with sway your decision?Continue reading “End Of Summer”
Otome Survey Results
I recently did an otome survey! I had 84 replies! I knew I would get a smaller response since I mostly focused on asking my twitter audience and some of the otomedev discord devs asked their respective audiences. I purposely avoided the otome reddit, since they swing heavily towards traditional Japanese otome games and I wanted players who wanted/played oelvns.
After a night of drinking Eleadora takes a shortcut home through the woods. She’s angry, frustrated, and sad. At the crossroads she trips and cuts her hand on some broken glass. While looking over her wounds she mutters a wish out loud that calls upon an ancient and forgotten force that changes her life forever.
She wakes up in an unknown room, in an unknown house, on an unknown plane of existence. Surrounded by horrors and death she must attempt to find an ally among the other occupants of the house. It’s clear they don’t have her best interests in mind, and trusting them could be deadly.
Survive and try to maintain your humanity.
Escape, if you still want to.
Escape, if they’ll let you.
- 4 romance options (3 guys, 1 woman)
- 8 endings, plus several premature endings
- 4 routes
- Several CG illustrations
- English voice acting
- Original Music and Immersive SFX
- Demo is 10K words
Continue reading “In Blood”