A group of students, their Professor and his T.A. arrive on a secluded island for a 4 week long science program. The plan is to study the natural flora on the island while earning double the credit.
This is interrupted when the Professor is killed after an impromptu beach party. When they try to call for help they find that the phones do not work. There is no boat, and no way to contact the mainland.
A charter boat isn’t set to arrive for them until the 4 weeks are over.
You must decide where to focus your energy, and who to focus it on. Mistakes can be deadly.
Some of the students start to crack under the pressure. Try to survive and solve the murder while potentially indulging in romance.
- 3 male romance options
- A romance-free friendship route with Susan
- customizable protagonist
- Over 20 endings
- 10 achievements
- 16 CG illustrations
- Original music
- Over 55K words long
Available for purchase on Steam and Itch.io!
- Developer/Writer/Programmer: Jaime Barhill AKA Scribbles (me)
- Additional Programmer: Teeth
- Character Art: Johan Faulstich (email@example.com)
- CG Art: Tanya Bobrowski
- UI Art and Logo: Potouto Graphic Design
- Proofreader: Jackie “Gamerbum” Maillet
- Music: Solo Acapello
- Background Art: Bunny Void
- adult situations
- mild sexual content
- potentially upsetting situations and content
2 thoughts on “Pinewood Island”
Comments are closed.